Thursday 28 June 2012

Dewi Sandra - Kapan Lagi Bilang I Love You? (When Else You'll say 'I Love You"?)




Dewi Sandra - Kapan Lagi Bilang I Love You? (When Else You'll say 'I Love You"?) Lyrics with english translation

Kau pernah bilang aku
You had told me
Setengah matimu mengejar cintaku
With your hard courage chasing for my love
Tapi sekarang kamu bukanlah kekasih yang ku kenal dulu
But now you aren't my love that I know before
Kau berubah semakin jauh
You changed too far
Sudah tak mencintaiku lagi
Didn't love me anymore

Reff :
Kapan lagi kau puji diriku
When else will you give me a compliment again
Seperti saat engkau mengejarku
as the time you're chasing for me
Kapan lagi kau bilang I love you
When else do you say "I love you"
I love you yang seperti dulu
"I love you" as before
Yang dari hatimu
from your heart

Repeat *

Kapan lagi kau puji diriku
When else you will give me a compliment 
Seperti saat engkau mengejarku
As the time you're chasing for me
Kapan lagi kau bilang I love you
When else do you say " I love you"
I love you yang seperti dulu
"I Love you" as before

1 comment:

  1. Some weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me due to some issues.

    I did everything to get him back but nothing worked.

    I contacted a relationship doctor i saw online.

    I told the relationship doctor everything that happened,

    He promised to fix my relationship.

    My relationship was restored just as promised,

    My Ex-boyfriend is back and promised never to leave me again

    I am the happiest lady on earth,

    Never too late to fix your broken heart.

    You can still get your lover back...

    Fix broken relationship/marriage...


    address:::::: R.buckler11@ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete