Monday 25 June 2012

Radu Sirbu - Broken Heart

Radu Sîrbu (also known as Radu Sârbu, RadU, and Picasso; born 14 December 1978 in Peresecina, Moldavian SSR, Soviet Union) is a Moldovan singer. He was part of the Moldovan pop music trio O-Zone. He currently lives and works in Bucharest, Romania. 


Radu Sirbu - Broken Heart Lyric


A broken heart(3x)

Strofa 1:
I have no more strength to fight, 
I feel like I lost my mind, 
How could I ever let you go? 
I know there is no way back, 
All colours just fade to black, 
Baby why? I just wanna know.

Pre-refren:
And my heart is bleeding, 
I just can't stop screaming, 
But you won't, you won't hear my voice.
Oh baby you left behind you, 
A broken heart(3x).
I cannot remove this tattoo, 
A broken heart(3x).

Strofa 2:
My blood is so cold as ice, 
I'm paying the highest price, 
For your love, for your love I'll die.
The darkness's around my soul, 
I just wanna let you know, 
You are my, you are my sunrïse.

Pre-refren:

Refren:(2x)

No comments:

Post a Comment