Thursday 29 November 2012

Sefa Topsakal - Korkuyorum (I am afraid)





Sefa Topsakal - Korkuyorum (I am afraid)

Ağlamışsın yalan söyleme
Don't lie to me , you have been crying
Anlamışsın sevgisiz olmazmış 
You have understood that it couldnt be without love
Özlemişsin elinde kalem
You have missed,there is pencil in your hand
Mısralarında özlem ve sitem..
There is missing and reproof in your lines

Becerememişsin birtanem
you werent able to make do with, sweetheart
Yazılarından anladım..
I've got that from your writings
Okudum ” çok özledim ”
I have read " i miss you"
Bende çok , çok ağladım..
I have cried too much ,too

İnan birtanem , inanki 
Believe me sweetheart, believe that
Nefesini hayal ettim..
I imagined your breath
Avundum düşlerimle
I was consoled with my dreams
Seni kendime inandırdım ben..
I made you believe me 

Korkuyorum sana söylemeye
I am afraid to tell you
Ya beni sevmiyorsan eğer.. 
What if you dont love me
Ya beni reddedersen 
What if you refuse me
İşte o an bittim ben !
At that moment i would die

No comments:

Post a Comment